Thursday, June 2, 2011

Random Yet Hilarious

I miss blogging! It is so fun, and I simply haven't had the time to share my favorite thoughts with everyone! Here's one of my most favorite stories about random yet hilarious things:

A few days ago, my mom and I were at Michaels craft store to get some clay for a project I was working on. We had to wait around 5 minutes in line with our fellow line-buddies to finally get our stuff bought. Within those 5 minutes of boring nothingness, none of us were creative enough to think up anything to do except for one genius guy who was in line to buy an abnormally large vase. He held the open end of the vase up to his ear and, in his own little world, began to tap on it. Apparently, he was extremely mesmerized with the noise it made, so he just kept on tapping. After around one minute of him serenading us with his beautiful vase playing, he stopped. Dear Mr. Vase Man, you are one of the greatest vase-players I have ever heard. Thank you for filling my day with random yet hilarious thoughts!


-Morgz! [trying to learn how to play the vase...haha]

No comments:

Post a Comment