Friday, November 19, 2010

Recent whereabouts...

Halloween is over, but I just realized that I forgot to post about it! I was Farrah Fawcett, with the hair and all for Halloween. I had so much fun trick-or-treating with my two friends, Anika and Anna! My pillowcase was about halfway full of candy when we finished, but in the next two days, my candy amount dropped drastically. (Due to the fact that my dad ate half of my candy)
Today, Maddie, my mom, and I went shopping for groceries, some clothes, and a birthday present. The first thing Maddie thought of for the present was...wait for it...a Snuggie! (you know, those 'fuzzy blankets with convenient arms!') It turns out that it was a perfect gift! We literally drove EVERYWHERE today! The funny thing is that I sat in the car while Maddie and my mom shopped. Very convenient for me [teehee!]!
Now, I'll share about the more current things going on! THANKSGIVING! [gobble...gobble] My family and I are driving to my aunt and uncle's house up in Hood River for Thanksgiving. There may be a chance of snow, and my sisters and I are SO excited! Hopefully, I will have a bulging belly so big that my pants won't button after this plentiful holiday!
The fall term is over already, so we have this week off. I'm anticipating a trip to the mall, (to check out the new H&M store) some sleep-overs, and even more fun things...Which I am blanking out on right now because I am so tired. (I just woke up)
Well, now you're pretty much all filled in on the recent whereabouts and adventures of Morgan!

~Morgan [Status: Anticipating a big belly...]


No comments:

Post a Comment