Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Just finished with my cross country meet!

Just an hour ago, I finished my cross country meet. It was really nice outside, but in cross country, you almost WISH for bad weather because it's so hot. I was baking, but I still did well in the race! The race was with 6th and 7th graders, with about 50 girls. I got 11th overall and 3rd 6th grader. Also, I was the first person on the Athey Creek Middle school to finish; I even got a medal! The hardest part was when I had to run up a hill that was difficult to even WALK up, and there were random ankle-high dirt mounds that I tripped over. Besides that though, it was a fantastic race! I'm sad that I only have one more meet because cross country is a great experience. I get to push myself as far as I can go, and I feel really great!

~morgan [status: AWESOME!]

No comments:

Post a Comment