Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Cutest Kids...EVER!


So, as you may know, my family baby-sat some of our friends kids for a day. I was afraid that they wouldn't like me, but guess what? It turns out that they are the cutest, sweetest, and most darling kids in the whole wide world.

In my most recent post, I accidentaly said that there were three kids, but theres only two. Silly me. The baby is 7 months, and the other little kid is 2 and a half. In the first few minutes, we fell in love with them, and guess what? They slept over, too. It was so great! We played with little people, we fed the baby, and we walked Fletch (my dog who looks like a marshmallow) and we had a blast! They left at 8:00, and we were really sad, but I guess we'll have to wait until next year when they come back up to Oregon! Yay!

(It's a picture of my dog...he likes to bite paper towel rolls)


~morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment