Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Blazer's Game...

The basketball game was SO awesome! I feel really lucky to have been able to go! When we got to my aunt and uncle's house, we immediately went out to dinner at Old Town Pizza. It was really good, and the crust was fluffy and delicious! Then, we squished in like sardines on the Tri-met streetcar, and finally we reached the Rose Garden! The game started out great, with the Blazers in the lead (against the Milwaukee Bucks) and we stayed that way for the whole game. At halftime, we got ice cream that hit the spot! We got free clappers from the cheerleaders, and we clapped our way home, probably annoying my aunt and uncle the WHOLE way back! Overall, I think it was one of the best Christmas presents of the year (so far)!

~Morgan [Status: Voice almost gone from the screaming from last night]

1 comment:

  1. I always feel that way after a Winterhawks game.

    ReplyDelete